Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lopedog and Dallas Daze


My dearest Dallas,
I know I was supposed to write you a plane letter but when I was planning on writing it we cooked up our last super and cried over a bottle of wine instead.  So here is your online plane letter/blog.  Besides I want everyone to see what you mean to me.

But where do I begin there is so much to say.  Well, you haven't been gone even a week and I miss you like crazy.  I cried a little on Saturday, I saw your stupid empty bottle of Ancient Age and started tearing so I went and put on your hoodie. Then at work they played Lady GaGa and had to hold back the tears.

Now enough about "you" lets talk about how I feel about "you." :)

So we met our first night in California and that was it, we were friends from that moment on. In such a short but important period of my life you have become one of my best friends.  You are one of the most amazing people I have ever met in my life.  Sometimes I wonder if you know how amazing you are but I think right at the end you were realizing it.  You are amazing, driven, committed and caring for everyone around you.  Not only have you grown as an actor but you have grown as a person and I am so proud of you in your accomplishments and know that you are going to do amazing things and I am very honoured to say that you are my friend.  You have helped me grow and given me a better understanding of myself and the relationships around me.  You are the male version of me, 9 days apart and both Gemini's.  Tough because we always want it to be about us and there are so many days I wanted to sock you in the face, especially while we were sitting at the bus stop and you wouldn't stop singing.  I told you I wasn't in the mood to listen so you being you turned your head leaned into my hear and started singing at the top of your lungs. LOL.  I so wanted to kill you but it was super funny and of course I couldn't help but laugh.  But spending time with someone who is so much like me made me realize and understand my relationship with my mom.  We get on eachother's nerves and fight like cat's and dog's and I always figured it was because she is my mom. But you have made me understand The Gemini and myself and I have come to realize that my mom and I are so much of the same person it's hard to deal with sometimes and I know that when I see her again our relastionship with her will be on a different level of understanding her as well as myself and I thank you for that.  (Don't cry yet, it's not the right time of the blog)
I have to find a new adventure buddy :(  I miss seeing your face everyday.  I haven't been to the hostel there is no point.  Who is going to sing songs and show tunes with me in unison at the drop of a hat.  Who can I quiz on movie lines: "Me!" "Excuse me officer don't you know who this man is?..."

I have so many memories with you that should never be forgotten.  Here goes.

Remeber: nasty burrito's, Mulholland Dr.,  the Hollywood Walk of Fame and never finding Madonna's Star, the fart book, the fart song,  missing iPod's and waking up with someone else shirt and then getting your socks returned washed, Marky Mark,  Boulevard 3 and not knowing what it looks like on the inside,  the fucking rooster, Ryan's singing rooster, noisy roommates (oh ya oh ya), Rum, Takaa Vodka the cheapest around, taste testing vodka in the bottler, Ancient Age or as I like to call it Aged Liver, "I can get u into any club but u have to pay", the hottest people in the bar, "Whats this song called?", getting drunk off of 3 rums and then u walking out holding urself saying u have to pee,thinking we saw Matthew McHonoghy and it was an imposter - we should've just taken the picture nobody would've known from the angle we were at, U Turns on the freeway ramp, not being able to make left turns, a treasure hunt that wasn't so fun, stealing shopping carts for groceries and taking it down Melrose, Troop Beverly Hills, a shitty promotion job, Lady Gaga, Telephone, the Melbourne Shuffle, the party room (we owned that room) or should I say your fishing grounds, speakers falling from the ceiling, pooping in the party room, MR. BIG HANDS (just imagine...), coming in wasted and letting us all know how the vodka made you feel, spitting in your sleep, waking up without pants and texting me asking why you have no clothes on, leaving your friends at the club, Zoltar - "I just want to be big" and getting a really bad fortune,  amazing talks, tears of joy, tears of sadness, RENT, the Pointer Sisters, watching the Oscar's in the Silent Theatre and leaving because we drank too much, singing our lungs out, Mac and Cheese, it's a buggy not a trolly, "They say that your buffet here is the cats meow", "Ughh", Friday night hostel parties, Anzac day tattoo's, Lopedog and Hawt Dawg, my new found Aussie slang, "Security", possessed choir boys, bed bugs, nights of tears due to my wine drinking, rum, vodka, to many cigarettes, job hunting well the attempt to job hunt and getting distracted, rum, always ending up with free food,  your beer collection, vodka, movie days in the party room, TUNA FIGHTS, "Good morning my love how are you?" "Still Gay!!!", afternoon naps, YO MAMMA, thanking your parents for having sex because they made such a great looking person, BOOBS!!! - I'm still waiting for you to tell us your straight, "Hi I'm Emmie, it's my first night in a hostel, whats your name do you want to be friends?"- who would've thought it would end up to be one of the best friendships, two of the best months I have ever had "Thank You."

I don't know what else to say except I love you and I can't wait to see you in February.  Like Ivana told you, spray yourself all over Australia, I know you will.  The movie industry doesn't know what's coming to them.  Be strong and remember who you are, you have worked hard and deserve everything that is coming to you.  I have tears in my eye's right now (this is where you can cry).  Don't forget I am your date to the Oscar's.  Take care of you and CALL ME!!! I love you sooo much and can't wait for the days that we will meet again.

Take care my love.
Cheers
Mates for life
Emmie
xoxox


1 comment:

  1. You know there's an iphone app for finding the stars on hollywood blvd!

    Do I have you on foursquare? It would be so cool to be alerted on your amazing adventures!

    ReplyDelete