Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Celebrity Sighting #9

So the other night for work I got sent to Koji's which is this sushi restaurant up on Hollywood Blvd that turns into a bar at night (one of my favourite places to work).
It wasn't busy at the begining of the night so I was just standing at the front door feeling out the crowd.  These three guys walk in and are all over my shots.  One of the guys looked familiar,  I thought he was someone from back home in Collngwood but I couldn't place him.  Well they bought some shots and asked me my name. "Emmie" I said "Like the award" one of them looked at the familiar guy and said "you lost 3 of those didn't you" "Ya" he said "I was nominated three times but never got one"  I just looked at him "I'm serious he said"  "thats ok, I can be your Emmy for the night" I said  "you can even hold me up"  "by the way" I continued "you look extremely familiar but I can't place your face or name"  " Dave Foley - comedian,  I was on Kids in the Hall"  "thats right, I actually thought you were someone from back home in Collingwood"  "Collingwood?  I went to CCI"  haha and then we stood there and talked for a half hour about Cwood.  It was awesome since no one here knows where or what Collingwood is.  It was a really awesome night and Dave is a really real person which is awesome because you don't get that a lot with people in LA.  And, to top it off I sold out of shots!
Loves it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment