Saturday, July 17, 2010

Celebrity Sighting #10 Cont. along with #11 and #12 - If you turn the Paige you will get a little Leo!!!

Remember my last blog where I wrote about this actor that came into my work but I couldnt remember his name? His name is Vince Schiavelli -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcS6gXEChbI . Or at least I thought he was Vince Shciavelli. When we talked about traveling I asked "didnt you travel with work?" "No, I worked for the phone company" "your not an actor?" "Everyone thinks I am Vince Schiavelli, I get it all the time." Apparrantly he gets it all the time, people who worked with Vince have come up to him and say "Vince! I haven't talked to you since we worked on (whatever movie)" To top it off these people that new vince do not even realize he passed away almost 10 years ago!!! So here I am thinking I have this great relationship with a retired actor who in the end isn't even alive. LOL. Only me. It's ok though I made a friend :) He comes in once a week to have dinner and talk about my travels.
A few days ago the Inception movie premiere was taking place on Hollywood Blvd. Red Carpet, Security, fancy cars, paparazzi and crazed fans (me being one of them) lined the streets. The first celebrity I (barley) saw (being short in a swamp of people doesn't make visibility easy) was Ellen Paige!!! But that wasn't who we were waiting for - mom your going to love this. Not having a good view Ryan and I found higher ground and a great view - of his favourite actor. Thats right LEONARDO DICAPRIO!!! HELLS YES. So cool. He walked the whole entire street signing autographs and saying hi to his fans. Pictures are in the album INCEPTION!!! It's a little hard to see but still visible, Enjoy!!!


PS the hostel I stay in has comedy night every Monday Night. MARLON WAYANS WAS ONE OF THE COMEDIENS. How cool is that. Too bad I was working LOL!!! Aww man gotta love it here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment