Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Celebrity Sighting #13 and #14

Last night Ryan his mom and I went to the Arclight theatre to go see Inception - of course because Ryan loves Leo and was super stoked after seeing him at the movie premiere last week.
When we got there both Ryan and his mom had to go to the toilet so I waited in the lineup to get popcorn and soda.  I noticed this couple beside me.  She was pregnant and he had his arms wrapped around her bulging belly.  I smiled to myself and thought of how beautiful this picture was.  I really wasn't paying attention to them,  I mean I was but not who they were,  I noticed his style, their wedding bands, she was pretty and how he just held on to her they just really brought a smile to my face.
I was looking over my shoulder for Ryan and his mom when I made eye contact with the guy and he got this look on his face like he was pissed off that I looked directly at him.  I thought it was a little weird - but things are weird in Hollywood so it was nothing new.  He looked really familiar,  I was wondering where I knew him from, and then it came to me.  I stole a another glance hoping he wouldn't notice just to make sure.  It was James Van Der Beek with wife Heather Mccomb (I had no idea who she was until I just googled him to make sure he was married and I didn't make another celebrity mistake lol).  Being here for five months I have learned to keep my cool,  I was so tempted to take out my iPhone and snap a picture but after that evil stare he gave me I didn't think a picture was the best way to go. Oh Hollywood how I love thee.
The movie was great.  Actually it was better then great, it was mind blowing go see it, one of the best movies I have seen in a really long time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment